![]() |
| Super Why Characters |
Snot in the nose, snot in the mouth. Ick.
Baby is coughing. Baby is sniffling. Just as I suspected... Poor Baby. Sick.
She's running a fever. Advil or Tylenol? One's fast acting, the other's long lasting. Which one to use? Pick.
Advil it is. Give it to her. Quick.
Time for bed. Time for sleep. Baby won't settle unless she's with me. We're cuddled close together. We're joined at the hip. Her hair is glued to my face. Stick. Stick. Stick.
We're on the rocking chair. Passing the time. The hours go by. Tick... tick... tick...
Baby's finally asleep. She's out like a light. Must be something up my sleeve. Trick!
She's in her crib. She hasn't moved. I'm sneaking out. Slick.
I spoke too soon. I left too fast. The floor is making noise. Crick, crick, crick.
Baby woke up. We'll do it all again. Mommy's so tired. When will it end?
Next week's lesson... "uck" words.

Love it! Such a clever post! I find myself singing our My Pal Scout songs constantly! LOL!
ReplyDeleteNewest follower through Relax & Surf Sunday Blog Hop!
Mom In Orbit
Is that that little green dog from Leap Frog? We have the girl version of it (Violet) for our daughter! "Me and my friend... we like to do everything together. Let's jump up and down..." Sound familiar??? LOL... Ah, how our lives change with little ones.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the follow!