Monday, August 22, 2011

Head Back With Class

Summer is coming to an end.  While I had a wonderful time with Miss B, I always love the feeling that a new school year brings.  I enjoy everything about it but most of all, I love the back-to-school shopping!  Searching for the right pair of shoes, trying on new clothes, getting that brand new box of smelly markers... there's nothing like it!  In addition to dressing myself up, I have a little one that's heading back to daycare.  And I want her to head back looking energized, fresh and absolutely adorable!

If all this effort goes into heading back to school, why not head back in style?

Why not look your absolute best?

Why not show up on that first day with something unique, dazzling and spectacular for you and your little one?

Announcing... 



Win a gorgeous and unique necklace for yourself and adorable headband for your little one!


Details:

This giveaway is brought to you by One Rad Mother and Onesie Mommy.  The contest will run from August 22nd to September 2nd 2011.  A winner will be selected randomly from eligible entrants using Random.org.

To enter:

  1. Mandatory entry: Become a follower of One Rad Mother's blog and leave a comment on this post telling us what you like best about heading back to school.  Feel free to leave One Rad Mother a comment on her site but entering your comment on this post makes you eligible for the giveaway.
  2. Additional entries: Become a follower of Onesie Mommy (one entry) and leave a comment on this post OR tweet about this giveaway (one entry per day) and leave a comment on this post indicating your tweet of the giveaway.
This giveaway is open to all.  Once a winner is chosen, an announcement will be made on Onesie Mommy and they will be contacted via email.  The winner will have 48 hours to respond.

Have fun!
One Rad Mother and Onesie Mommy

17 comments:

  1. Now happily following one rad mother! I would have to say the best thing about returning back to school would be structure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been a happy follower of your blog for a very long time! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following you!
    The best thing about heading back to school would be the fun we would have being in an innocent herd of kiddies...yay! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following One Rad Mother!

    I love putting all of the supplies in the new backpacks and putting them by the door. I feel a great sense of relief when that happens.

    Tara Haidinger

    minkynopants @ hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following you on GFC!

    Tara Haidinger

    minkynopants @ hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a new follower of One Rad Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I follow you! This is an awesome giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I follow you on gfc :)

    lise(at)thebabybottomline(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I follow on one rad mommy on gfc

    lise(at)thebabybottomline(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now following One Rad Mother! Thanks for introducing me to her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You know I follow you (but in the most benign of ways...HA!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just tweeted about the giveaway. :) And I realized I forgot to tell you what I like about going back to school. Of course our girlies aren't in school yet, but my hubby is a teacher, so it still has meaning in our world. For us, it's a return to schedule...and a chance to buy new fall clothes! It signifies the beginning of football season, too...which I sorta-kinda-love. HA!

    Thanks for the awesome giveaway opportunity! The prize is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I followed One rad Mom.
    katsconfessions(at)shaw(dot)ca

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am already a follower of your blog and I tweeted the giveaway. :D
    http://twitter.com/#!/CndMoms/status/108574703622438912
    katsconfessions(at)shaw(dot)ca

    ReplyDelete
  15. Following One Rad Mom!
    What I love about the kids going back to school, is that I get free time :))
    ohwhattamess at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Follower of Onsie Mom!

    ohwhattamess at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. tweeted!
    @WholeLotta_Mama

    http://twitter.com/#!/WholeLotta_Mama/status/109032083665596416

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Let me know... I LOVE reading comments!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.