Thursday, March 3, 2011

My Three Superpowers

I secretly wish I was a Superhero.  With that kind of status, I would accomplish a lot more in my daily life.  I would be capable of handling any obstacle thrown my way with power, confidence, strength and charm.  And, I'd be doing it all in a sexy suit with heels on.  I would make it look effortless.  Easy.

Naturally, you'd think I would want to save the world being a Superhero and all, cause that's what we do. But since this is my fantasy, I'm going to be selfish.  If I had to pick three superpowers, I'd choose the following:

  1. Possess the ability to produce as much money as I need and want legally.
  2. Have and maintain the body I had when I was 22 forever.
  3. Go back in time whenever I choose to when my daughter was a baby so I could hold her just a bit longer without any negative effects on the past, present or future.
Not exactly earth-shattering superpowers like throwing lightning bolts from my wrists or scaling walls but they're enough to significantly impact my life right now.

If you had three superpowers, what would they be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Let me know... I LOVE reading comments!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.