Friday, May 6, 2011

ME Challenge

Heading into week three with a sick baby who wouldn't sleep without Mama, it was hard to find some ME time.  But I managed.

Since I missed the Royal Wedding due to a power outage, I picked up not one, but two magazines featuring footage of the happy couple and their special day.  

People Magazine

Maclean's Magazine

When I would finally get Miss B to sleep, I'd curl up in my bed and read about all the events, drool over her dress and beauty and wonder what it's like to be a part of the Royal family.  

Thanks People and Maclean's for providing me the much needed trip into La-La Land.  Even if it was only for a short while.

(Update: Miss B fell asleep last night around 6:45 pm and slept all the way through till morning.  Yay!!)

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these magazines too! They are the best to help us dream about what it would be like if we were famous! Oh, to be a princess!

    Glad you got a little ME time this week! Also so happy you got sleep last night! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought a People magazine not long ago for that exact reason...just to completely do something mindless (and seemingly a little sinful! HA!). Glad you found a way to enjoy a tiny bit of "me" time, even in the [continued] midst of having a sick baby.

    So glad to hear she slept well last night...and hope she's all better soon! Happy Mother's Day weekend! I hope you get rested up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great you got to sleep last night! May it be just the first of a good string :)

    Love your indulgence - I also missed the wedding - we were travelling back

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Spending the evening curled up next to Miss B while visiting the land of the Royals sounds perfect. I'm glad she slept so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ya know, I remember the Diana-Charles wedding....it was the fairy tale. I guess I was quite young. But this wedding has kinda sparked some of those old feelings. I totally get reading about this wedding and letting it take you away ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember the Diana-Charles wedding too! It was the first time I had seen a real princess! I was young too but I guess that makes me quite old now. LOL...

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Let me know... I LOVE reading comments!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.