I didn't plan on redesigning my blog this evening. In fact, I had every intention of going to bed when Miss B did 3 hours ago. But, I happened to come across this cool website called Picnik that allows you to do neat things with your photos. This is the second time in the past 24 hours that I've heard of this website. One Rad Mother uses Picnik to create amazing photo journals. I was intrigued! And two hours later, I have a new blog redesigned. And I did it all by myself. Well, and with a little help from Picnik.
Also, you can sign up to get my stories and rants in your inbox. Just enter your email address in the box to your right and you won't miss a beat.
Now, I'm off to bed...
... and as I type that, I hear Miss B stirring.
Looks great! I love the photos in the header. So sweet!
ReplyDeleteOoh...looks great! And I can so appreciate having the intention to go to bed early, and then getting caught up in some other project. :) Last night I actually went to bed early (8:30...I made myself stay up until then!). I was wide awake at 5:30 this morning, though. But at least I'll log in some decent "me" time before the rest of the house wakes up. :)
ReplyDeleteLoving the new look! I need to take the time to change mine too! Happy Sunday!
ReplyDeleteMerci! I am following you back.
ReplyDeleteNicole Weaver
Trilingual Children'S Author
http://mysisterismybestfriend.blogspot.com
http://marieandherfriendtheseaturtle.blogspot.com
Pretty blog! Hi! Just stopping by. Following you from the Relax and Surf Sunday Hop. Would love it if you would visit and 'like' my page: www.facebook.com/flightlessgoose. I also have a blog: blog.writerslairbooks.com.
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Love the new header :)
ReplyDeleteVery cute pictures. I have to tear myself away from the photo editing on my simple program. I'm afraid to try Picnik because I'm afraid I'll be hooked.
ReplyDeleteVisiting from voiceBoks.
http://mccormackspot.blogspot.com